Dec 31, 2019
In this episode of Knowledge and Mileage, Kris recaps what he
did differently in 2019 and unpack the habits he is taking into
2020 to upgrade his body, mind and soul.
- Why we DON’T always need competition to feel good [0:14]
- Kris's path to ultimate health and longevity [3:45]
- The value of enjoying the journey, rather than the destination
- How he has been kicking ass and becoming harder to kill in the
gym in 2019 [7:05]
- The various bio-hacks he has implemented to quantify his
overall quality of life [13:04]
- What books he read in 2019 [14:11]
- The importance of experiences rather than materialistic
- STOP comparing yourself to others and FOCUS on you!
- Kris’s recommendations to start TODAY to create the life you
want in 2020 [22:02]
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- This episode is brought to you by Laird's Superfood. If you are on
the go like Kris is and need a pick-me-up use Laird's InstaFuel
because it goes beyond just coffee and includes their amazing
superfood creamer. Use code GETHIN20 for 20% off
your first purchase.
- Want to upgrade your digestion? Check out MassZymes by
BioOptimizers, the most powerful protein-digesting enzyme on the
planet. Use code KRIS20 for 20% off your order at
- BioOptimizers not only has the best solution for assistance in
protein digestion, their brand new supplement Kenergize is now here
to help with fat digestion! Use code KRIS20 at
20% a bottle of BioOptimizers Kenergize today!
- Big thanks to Organifi, the makers
of one of my favorite nighttime drinks, the Organifi Gold. Most
people usually crave something soothing and nurturing before bed.
Of course, a dairy such as yogurt or ice cream is out, but
ingredients such as coconut milk, turmeric, cinnamon, lemon balm
and ginger in a warm beverage can help reduce stress and induce a
nice calming effect to quantify a better sleep cycle of Deep and
REM. go to
Organifi.com and enter code GETHIN at checkout
to receive 20% off your order.
Connect with Kris