Feb 4, 2020
Kris talks with one of the top bodybuilders of today, Arnold
Classic Champion and 2019 Mr. Olympia runner up, William Bonac. William and Kris dive into
his humble roots growing up in Ghana, how he prioritizes his family
while juggling professional commitments and of course we check in
on his prep for the upcoming Arnold Classic.
- His path into bodybuilding [1:58]
- Did he have any aspirations to make a living as a bodybuilder?
- How he put his family before his own self-interest [8:48]
- Why he holds his prep in Amsterdam [14:07]
- The importance of sleep for long-term health [18:28]
- The macro breakdown he follows to prep his body for a show
- What does his cardio protocol look like during prep?
- Does he eat cheat meals? What does one look like? [29:30]
- How an injury before Olympia affected his showing [31:30]
- Why when he goes to the gym, he gives his all [39:03]
- What physique will he bring to Arnold Classic this year?
- How many days a week does he train? Hitting any muscle groups
twice a week? [41:50]
- Where else can we expect to see him compete this year?
Featured Guest: William Bonac
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- BiOptimizers is HOOKING YOU UP! They want to give you a FREE
bottle of their Kris approved P3OM Probiotics. As with all
BiOptimizers products they are extremely high quality and a great
formulation. All you have to do is go to P3OM.com/KrisFree to claim your
free bottle. Hurry up! This offer is only good while supplies
- This episode is also brought to you by Laird's Superfood. Laird's just
launched an amazing new product in time for winter: hot chocolate
with functional mushrooms! It uses all natural ingredients plus
includes all 4 MCT isolates, blend of reishi, chaga, and maitake
mushrooms and of course their signature Aquimin extract. Use code
GETHIN20 for 20% off your total purchase at
- One of the many reasons I train so hard is so that I can look
awesome and that goes beyond the gym to my personal care routine as
well. That is why we are hooking you up with 20% off the high
quality skin care products at VisualChemistrySkin.com. Just use the code
GETHIN20 at checkout to claim your discount.
Connect with Kris