Feb 18, 2020
Kris is answering YOUR questions! In this Q&A episode we
dive into bodybuilding on a busy schedule, maintaining muscle
during injury recovery, supplementation, nootropics and much
If you are interested in diving deeper with Kris head over to
HealthKik.com for access to
video trainers, muscle building and fat loss programs, nutrition
plans, and members only webinars!
- How to stay on track while keeping a busy schedule [2:20]
- To what degree does genetics play a role in building muscle?
- Is it possible to build maximum muscle while on a vegan diet?
- Using periodization to improve strength [14:50]
- How to preserve muscle while dealing with an injury
- Maintaining motivation after novelty has worn off [28:45]
- BiOptimizers is HOOKING YOU UP! They want to give you a FREE
bottle of their Kris approved P3OM Probiotics. As with all
BiOptimizers products they are extremely high quality and a great
formulation. All you have to do is go to P3OM.com/KrisFree to claim your
free bottle. Hurry up! This offer is only good while supplies
- Want to upgrade your digestion? Check out MassZymes by
BioOptimizers, the most powerful protein-digesting enzyme on the
planet. Use code KRIS20 for 20% off your order at
- This episode is brought to you by Laird
Superfood. Take your coffee to the next level with plant-based
Superfood Creamers! Use the code GETHIN20 at
checkout for a one-time-savings of 20%.
Connect with Kris