Sep 13, 2019
Do you ever find yourself in a vicious mental spiral that you
think you just cant get out of? You're not alone!
In this episode, Kris sits down with his fiancé Sunshine to talk
about their crazy camping experience and how some of the events
that happened could have been avoided with a small perception
This episode was recorded at Bass Canyon Music Festival, so if
it's a little loud and windy, that's why. Hope you enjoy!
- When you are tired and don’t feel good you are not good to be
around. Sibylle gets vulnerable and details how she felt leading up
to Kris’s birthday weekend camping trip [3:50]
- The importance of conditioning your body to your environment
and changing the bad perceptions in your brain [13:45]
- Why you MUST do things that make you uncomfortable every day
- The mental conditioning that is meditation [20:50]
- Why you must be ready for the elements of surprise [25:28]
- How to build your mental fortitude and block out the noise
- The concept of making yourself harder to kill [42:15]
- What are some strategies to break out of your comfort zone?
- Kris and Sibylle detail his upcoming fitness retreat
Featured Guest: Sunshine
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Big thanks to Organifi, the makers
of one of my favorite nighttime drinks, the Organifi Gold. Most
people usually crave something soothing and nurturing before bed.
Of course, a dairy such as yogurt or ice cream is out, but
ingredients such as coconut milk, turmeric, cinnamon, lemon balm
and ginger in a warm beverage can help reduce stress and induce a
nice calming effect to quantify a better sleep cycle of Deep and
REM. Go to organifi.com and enter code GETHIN
at checkout to receive 20% off your order.
- This episode is brought to you by our friends at Joovv. As many
of you know, Kris has been using Joovv light therapy to hack his
circadian rhythm, testosterone and overall health. The benefits are
far too long to list here so visit Joovv.com/Kris for more information and
to receive a special gift with the purchase of any Joovv
- This episode is also brought to you by Laird's Superfood. If you are on
the go like Kris is and need a pick-me-up use Laird's InstaFuel
because it goes beyond just coffee and includes their amazing
superfood creamer. Use code GETHIN20 for 20% off
your first purchase.
- Want to upgrade your digestion? Check out MassZymes by BioOptimizers, the most powerful
protein-digesting enzyme on the planet. Use code
KRIS20 for 20% off your order at https://masszymes.com/kris20
Connect with Kris